Friday, March 19, 2010

It's finally spring!

Pure Luck

Looks like the long snowy winter is finally coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I actually love snow. But this winter, it snowed a little bit too much. Even for me. And I used to live in Rochester, NY. Of course, back then, I never had to shovel the snow...

Anyway, back to the point! The weather has been just about perfect for the last couple of days, and I'm starting to notice little buds on branches. Everyone seems to be out and about, from kids running around in playgrounds to just people in general coming out of hibernation.

Yesterday, my son and I were playing outside when this lady bug graced us with its presence. I don't know where they go during the winter, but I'm definitely happy that this one came out to enjoy the spring sun. I can't help but feel lucky that it allowed me to take a picture like this!

6 comments:

  1. You're photos are always so amazing! Love that macro setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that would be "Your" I haven't had my coffee yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing image! WOW! I am also glad for spring and have noticed a lot of lady bugs! That and my lilies are coming up! It must be spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picture of the ladybug getting ready for take off or maybe just a good after-winter stretch. Good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your compliments! I definitely enjoy sharing my pictures with you all.

    ReplyDelete