Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New New New


Hello everyone! I hope your year is starting off on the right note! I have several wonderful announcements, but first thing first...

I do apologize for disappearing during the last few months! Sometimes, life takes a few unexpected turns and you're forced to go with the flow. And the flow just was not pointing me towards this blog. But now I AM back, so let's take a look at what has been going on!

While I was not regularly posting on the blog, I did still manage to post a few new items in my Etsy store. The Mermaid Tears Earrings shown above is one of them. It's a brand new design, so I'm excited to see where they take me. I've also been working on the bridal necklace that I mentioned in the previous post, but that one is taking quite a long time to complete as it needs a lot of teeny tiny drops and a never-ending supply of jump rings! :) I actually ran out of silver in the middle of it, so hopefully, I will get right back on it once the new shipment arrives. The bridal bracelet, on the other hand, is available now in my Etsy shop.



I was also honored to have my Blue and Green Furnace Cane Glass Extra Long Necklace included in the January issue of the Beading Times eZine! If you like to bead, it's well worth your time to look through the archives as there's a wealth of information included in each issue! And don't forget to click on the Design Corner to view my necklace right along side lots of lovely cane glass jewelry.

Last but not least, SonoSono Studio is now on Facebook! Please go visit http://www.facebook.com/pages/SonoSono-Studio/107120562650245 and become a fan by clicking the "Like" button! I'm planning to announce a big sale there soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment