Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Chub-Chub



Hello, everyone! I hope you had a great holiday season and a fabulous start to a new year.

Last 2 months has been very busy for me, but as I'm sure all parents of small children know, there isn't much to show for it. Except, of course, one seriously chubby baby! Looking at her now, it's hard to believe she was born underweight and had to stay in the NICU her first night... She has already doubled her birth-weight, and is measuring at around 50 percentile for her age, which is quite amazing considering both my husband and I are way below average in size!

Of course, what matters most is that she's happy, and that, she is. She's quite talkative and smiles and laughs often. My son is doing well too, and can't get enough of his little sister.

All in all, last 2 months has been wonderful, though I haven't been able to do anything creative. That new design I've been turning over in my head is going to have to wait a little longer!

2 comments:

  1. :) I know exactly how you feel! I'm just getting back to being creative myself. Hope all is well! She just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sono! I hope you and your family are well after the storms. Please send word when you can and let me know if I can help in any way! Thequiltedhouse@aol.com

    ReplyDelete