Monday, December 21, 2009

Amigurumi Kingdom Birthday Cake



Happy Holidays! With Christmas approaching very soon, I'm sure many of you are staying quite busy. I've been overwhelmed with things to do, too, especially since my son had his 3rd birthday yesterday.

With the big snow storm the night before, I was worried that the guests won't be able to make it. But luckily, the storm was gone by morning, and my son even enjoyed helping his Daddy shovel the sidewalk.

All in all, we had a great day, thanks in part to a fellow Etsian! Amigurumi Kingdom made a birthday cupcake bear for him, and I made a matching birthday cake (with her permission, of course) that turned out better than I expected!

At the end of the day, I asked my son, "Did you have a good day?" and he answered back with a resounding "YES!!" And THAT was all I needed to hear! :)

To take a better look at the amigurumi itself, please click on the picture, or visit her store at http://amigurumikingdom.etsy.com!

1 comment:

  1. Love those cakes - so cute. And happy birthday to your son.

    ReplyDelete