Monday, November 7, 2011

Now on Maternity Leave

Until this morning, I had every intention of announcing here today that you have until the end of tomorrow to place your orders... Then I walked my son to school.

The school is only a block or 2 away, and before I got pregnant, I was capable of running there within 2 minutes if I thought I was late. Uh, uh. No more. I nearly crawled my way to school, took a break on the bench before heading home, and it was even slower going on the way back. If I have something to send to a customer, I have to walk another block and a half to the post office, and that's something I just don't think I ought to be doing anymore. I'm at 37 weeks plus a few days right now, and I really want the baby to stay in there until she is 38 weeks!

So I'm sorry, but starting today, I'm putting my store on vacation mode until further notice! I will try to keep you updated as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment