Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's THAT Time of the Year Again!



Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and for the last 3 years in my house, that has meant Christmas Card Photoshoot Time!

And this year, it was much harder than years past. My son is old enough to know what's going on now, so it's hard to get a natural smile out of him. He will either pose too much and give me a smile that's closer to "I'm in pain!" than "I'm happy", or he'll just completely avoid eye-contact because he's bored and wants the whole thing to be over. As you can see, he completely covered up his face in the end.

I did manage to get a couple of good shots though. So hopefully, I can finally mail the cards out to Japan in time this year!

On a different note, I will be participating in the Etsy Cyber Monday Free Shipping deal this weekend. So be sure to browse through my store and find a nice gift for your friends and loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard about the Etsy Cyber Monday. I will have to look into that. And that is an adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete