Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Swarovski Colors Available for Custom Jewelry!

When I was little, I used to LOVE staring at my colored pencils. I would arrange and rearrange them in the box, and would just drink in each and every color. It had this amazing calming quality, and I remember feeling an overwhelming sense of happiness when they were in perfect order.

Now that I'm a jewelry maker, I don't deal with colored pencils much. But I still need my colored-pencil-substitute to keep me sane, so I get my color fix with Swarovski crystals. They come in so many colors and finishes, not to mention shapes, that I can't possibly afford to order them all. But every missing color feels like a gaping hole, and last month, I finally caved and ordered a couple more new colors.

So, now, I've got 50!! colors of crystals for you to choose from when you order one of my custom jewelry! And yes, if you are a color addict like me, you certainly can order a bracelet with every color of the rainbow!

The custom bracelets and earrings are available in my store, and a necklace is also available upon request!

No comments:

Post a Comment