Thursday, August 27, 2009

Announcement About My Etsy Shop

Hello everyone,

After much thought, I've decided to close my Etsy shop for a month starting September 1st. Don't worry, it's not a bad thing at all! I need the time off to make lots of improvements to the store!!

I'm thinking about reworking some of my pieces, as well as making lots of new designs. I also have a couple of other projects that I've been wanting to get to! I will keep you posted on my progress right here in my blog.

My biggest project of the month will actually be potty training my son! But with Grandma and Grandpa visiting in the middle of September, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not successful with that one! :)

Hopefully, without the obligation to go check on my Etsy store once every couple of hours, I would get a lot more work done. Because in all honesty, I spend way too much time doing absolutely nothing on the computer!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Sono! I can't wait to see your reworked shop, but I miss your blogging!! I understand what an undertaking potty trining can be, though!! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete