Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall Leaves



It's here! My favorite time of the year!! I love it when leaves start changing colors. I think it's because I get to use all the colors of the palette when painting fall scenes.

There's this one tree on my street that always graces us with the most beautiful red leaves. It's actually still quite small: The lowest branches are still around my son's shoulders. But that little tree is the most vibrant, gorgeous tree you'll see in the entire neighborhood!

Lately, I've been getting quite frustrated with the whole potty training and the constant "NOOOOOOoooo!!"s that emit from my son's mouth, but everytime we go out for a walk and see that tree, all that tension seem to drain away. It really is amazing how something so little can posess such power!

No comments:

Post a Comment