Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quick Update

Oh my, how time flies by! I know that I promised to come back in October, but with all the things that happened last month, I am literally a month behind on my plans!

I’ve only made 2 (yes, only 2!) new items so far, and have only managed to do a few things off my To Do list. I’m waiting for an order of beads right now, so hopefully, once that arrives, I’ll be inspired to create again.

I mentioned that one of my major projects for the month was potty training my son. I’m happy to report that he took a big step in the right direction just a few days ago. Although I can’t say that he is potty trained yet, I’m hopeful that he’ll have it down before he turns 3.

We also took a quick trip down to Philadelphia in September with my parents, who were visiting from Japan. I’ll talk more about the trip in another post, but I can honestly say that my son thoroughly enjoyed having someone’s attention every second of the day, and my parents thoroughly enjoyed spoiling their grandson every second of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment