Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I saw the sun!

I don't know about where you live, but it's been really gloomy for days on end in Staten Island. So when I saw sunshine filtering through the clouds yesterday, I was faced with a difficult choice.

Do I take my son out for a walk, or do I take pictures of my new bracelet?

...And the winner is... My Bracelet!

Sure, I felt bad about it, but my etsy shop hadn't seen a new item in weeks. And I can still take him out for a walk on a cloudy day, but pictures turn out really blurry on days like those.

He was still a good little boy, though, and helped me take pictures of my Coffee and Toffee Spiral Chain Bracelet :)

Doesn't he look like a pro? And yes, his camera has an automatic flash, but please don't use it when you are taking pictures of your products! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment